The Voice of Every Woodlands Student

The Falcon

• Welcome to "The Falcon Online!"

Get Wise about W.I.S.E.

Hanna Eshetu, Woodlands Beat Writer

The Woodlands Individualize Senior Experience is a program made for students that possess creativity and a passion they would like to explore. The Coordinator of W.I.S.E is Dr. C. Andreadis and Ms. Joy Alter along with the Co-Coordinator, Ms. Elizabeth Huber. In addition to the head Coordinators, student coordinators are also available to assist any students interested or are apart of this program. Every senior willing to give W.I.S.E  a try will have a very unique journey, that they will have to record through their journals. Students must keep a journal in which they have to write in daily. No two students have had the exact same project. Each project is individual and based off of the students imagination and future pursuit.

If you like going on field trips and exploring your talents, hidden or known, W.I.S.E is the place to be. Past projects have ranged from forming a rock band, to learning about the Korean culture, to photoshoots using a student’s own clothing line. Anyone can join W.I.S.E, so long as they are determined to fully complete their project and present it at the end of the year. The Woodlands Individualize Senior Experience is an amazing journey that will let students take a stab at the real world, explore life through their eyes

The Voice of Every Woodlands Student
Get Wise about W.I.S.E.